Osano is an Austin area, venture-backed, startup focused on creating transparency in data. All that stuff you keep reading about the shenanigans with companies mishandling people's data? That's what we are working on fixing.
Osano is a B-corp (public benefit corp) which means that, although we are a for-profit company, we are mission oriented and we wake up every morning with the goal of doing well by doing good.
Osano is hiring a full-stack Software Engineer to join our growing Engineering team and build out our platform.
At Osano we value candidates from all walks of life and are focused on building a diverse team. If you are interested in being part of our inclusive, mission-driven, venture-backed tech startup, where you can do good and do well, say hi!
If you don't meet *exactly* meet all of the below requirements, don't let that keep you from applying! We are open minded and looking for people who are eager to learn and grow with us.
- Analyze, design and develop tests and test-automation suites.
- Design and develop web application build, testing, and deployment processes.
- Provide ongoing maintenance, support, and enhancements in existing systems and platforms.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with data scientists, business users, project managers, and other engineers to efficiently deliver software solutions.
- Work alongside other engineers on the team to elevate technology and consistently apply best practices.
- Hands-on experience working with technologies like git version control, various front-end frameworks, and cloud infrastructure services.
- Hands-on experience developing web applications against modern web service APIs (REST, GraphQL, etc.)
- Ability to work with basic requirements to provide elegant designs and performant web application solutions.
- Experience with test-driven development and automated testing frameworks.
- Experience with Scrum/Agile/XP development methodologies.
- Capable of delivering on multiple competing priorities with little supervision.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science or equivalent experience.
We’re looking for someone with 3 or more years of experience in the world of SaaS, has a BS degree in computer science or life experience equivalent, and is familiar with the following software/tools:
- Experience with modern front-end development frameworks like React, AngularJS, Vue.js, etc. React w/ Redux experience is a definite plus.
- Experience with build automation technologies like Grunt, Gulp, Webpack, etc. Experience with monitoring and error-handling services and tools, such as Rollbar, Sentry, DataDog, New Relic, etc.
- Unlimited time-off policy
- Family friendly
- Great Health Care
- Remote work opportunity
- B-corp with a mission that matters
- Opportunity to define the culture
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying